Before we know it, the Boston summer will be here, which means hotter temperatures and an increase in air conditioning bills. To make these summer months more enjoyable, residential and commercial property owners should consider window film!
One of the major benefits of window film is how much of an energy saver it is. When you install window films for your home or office, you can see a decrease as much as 65% of energy used. Not only will they help you to save money on energy costs, but they’ll keep you cool as you do it.
As most know, UV rays from the sun can be damaging to not only your belongings, but your body as well, causing skin cancer. Window films can block out up to 99% of harmful UV rays and about 98.5% of infrared rays.
- Increases your comfort level by keeping your car cooler
- Prevents about 99% of UV rays from entering your car
- Prevents fading and damage to the interior of your car
- Increase driving safety by reducing glare
- Increases gas mileage by reducing the need to use the AC
- Keeps offices cooler, which increase comfort for employees
- Reduce energy costs
- Blocks 99% of UV rays from entering building
- Reduces glare
- Increases safety and privacy of your building
- Keeps your home cooler, which increases your comfort level
- Save on energy costs
- Prevents furniture from fading by blocking 99% of UV rays
- Reduces glare
- Increases privacy from neighbors and passerby’s
Ensure you have a cool summer all while saving on your various energy costs. If you are interested in installing window film for your home, office or car, contact the professionals at Sonny’s Glass Tinting! We are dedicated to providing the best service for our customers and ensuring they receive an excellent experience with us. To learn more, fill out our online form or call us at 781-233-3647.