Madico Window Film can help reduce costly fading to the windows in your home or office building. The four main reasons for fading to occur are as follows:
- Ultra violet (UV) light, from the sun, contributes to approximately 40% of the fading process.
- Visable light and solar heat can contribute to approximately 25%
- The remaining 10% can be attributed to miscellaneous effect such as indoor artificial lighting, humidity, heat and poor dye anchorage.
Ultraviolet rays from the sun are a major source of damage, which can ruin furnishing long before their time. Madico window films repel most of these damaging rays, as a result sun-fading of carpeting, paneling, desks, and upholstered furniture is considerably reduced. Every Madico window film reduces UV and visible light as well as heat. By selecting the right Madico window film for you, varying amounts of fadereducation benefits can be achieved.
Additional Product Benefits
- Reduces air conditioning costs
- Reduces glare and eye discomfort
- Increases personal safety