For Boston commercial properties, Sonny’s Glass Tinting is the leading film company for glass office walls and partitions. Like most businesses, those in Boston are gravitating towards the idea of glass walls and partitions. With over 45 years of experience, we provide nothing but the highest quality of film and service. From a basic film installation to a frosted tint, the team at Sonny’s Glass Tinting is here to help!
Below are a few benefits to installing film on glass partitions and walls in your office:
- Glass partitions are an excellent way to take advantage of the natural light that wants to make its way into your office. If you only have windows on one side of your office, this helps the light to flow into other rooms. Utilizing your natural light is a great way to save on electricity bills and improve employee’s well-being and health.
- We’ve heard of businesses not wanting to install film on glass partitions and walls because they think they’ll lose their privacy. The great thing about film is that it can be tinted, frosted or colored to ensure that you still have privacy in your office.
- Film on glass partitions and walls is a great way to keep employees safe. When the glass is squeaky clean, it can almost look like it’s not there, causing some collisions! Install a decorative film to keep your employees up on their feet.
- Sonny’s also offers a line of dry erase films so that you can find your inner child and write all over the glass. These come in a variety of opacity levels from clear or frosted (not so private) to completely opaque (very private).
- Maybe best of all, in the event that your lease ends or you’d like a design change, we can remove the film completely or install a new design to fit your corporate look and feel. The film is semi-permanent in that it will remain up for as long as you’d like it to be there.
For more information on installing film for glass office partitions or walls for your Boston business, contact Sonny’s Glass Tinting today! We can be reached by calling 781-233-3647 or by filling out our contact form below.